Wednesday, July 16, 2008

T Boone Pickens Plan

T. Boone Pickens, the man behind the "swift boating" of John Kerry in 2004 is now offering a plan to help Americans become oil independent.  Can you trust him?  Is his plan in the best inerest of the American people or in the best interest of Pickens pocketbook?

He suggests 20% of our power could be gained by using wind.  Not a bad idea, but whose land is it on, who builds the infrastructure to transmit the power from that land, and last but certainly not least, who gets the money from that energy?

There is more to the plan than just wind power and that also is his profit area, natural gas.  He has made a great deal of money on that product.

I am posting his video.



I haven't made my mind up about this idea, just like offshore drilling, I am still in the process of gathering information.



So here I am "STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU".

No comments:

Post a Comment